View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Just my points of view and ranting out

Why isn’t Rashford taking the penalty? When Pogba miss 3 penalty alone in his last season! For a club size like Manchester United and they don’t even have a designated penalty taker?

It make my blood boil to see 2 points lost when we should have won the fucking game

To add on during cantona days do you see other playing taking penalty when he is on the field?
haha which is why i said chill bro! its 2 games niah leh still early relax la if its down to the wire and he missed, the fans have every right to be frustrated/angry. wolves finished 7th last season, they are not a bottom half team leh, cannot discount them so readily

we can more or less see what ogs preferred starting 11 looks like liao:

de gea, wan-bissaka, shaw, maguire, lindelof, pogba, mctominay, MF (matic?), lingard, martial, rashford

i was hoping ogs start matic, he is the anchor, dunno why he is on subs bench they need time to gel and build chemistry, the class of 92 took 7 years to reach the peak, didnt they?

no doubt pogba is talented, but he seems to have a showboating streak, its ok if he does it near opponent's third, he is putting the team at risk when he tries to be fancy in his own defensive third. also he can train on penalties to put the issue to rest

i think fergie had the only say in who was the penalty taker, when u see players fighting over the penalty, it may undermine the manager's authority. so yes, ogs has to settle this asap