Old 01-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating a lady

I've always thought of eating a lady as appreciating every single part of her - be it mentally, spiritually or in this case, physically.

Long story short - this girl I'm currently seeing, we had a moment of fire and got intimate. I remember the look of shock when first went down on her and was just so hesitant. She kind of pushed my head away but I already had a few mouthful of her. I just kept going as she slowly started to give in.

The rest was just me, doing my thing. It was just such a turn on to be able to serve a lady, just like what some other bros mentioned here. Can still recall her moans and her eyes...flipping up, with firm grasp of the pillow.

Well..I made it a point to explain to her of my sudden approach down south. She was all shy about it but when I asked if she liked it, she subtlely gave me a nob along with a smile.

Anyway great advice from the many bros. Sometimes it pays off to catch the girl unguarded like mine. And who knows, you might just get a deliveroo service when she knock on your door.