View Single Post
Old 31-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!
Re: Have sex in camp

Cont.....

As i continue to focus my attention on her necks,cheeks,ears area with my lips and tougue.While i use my hand to caress her back and waist ( i know gals like a lot of foreplay,so i have to make them feel high and set their mind in the right mood ).
At this time,I could hear Sharon moaning sound more clearly and also sexier too.

Sharon : ar.......,ar....... hao shu fu wor ( So comfortable)
Me : Shi ma? ( Oh Really )
Sharon : Do u always do this to other gals?
Me : No, Except my gf or the gal who have steal my heart. ( I really admire myself for being such a smooth talker ).

Sharon at this time turns her face around,and kiss me on my cheeks,while her hand is stroking my thigh.I slowly push her head towards me,and started to kiss on her forehead,then her nose,then final destination her lips with my tougue searching for a tougue fight.

We started to frenched in Great Passion, our tougues was like tied and then realised,feels like we trying to tie knot with our tougues.

I slowly lift up her T-Shirt,revealing her milky white complexion body.She was a wearing a Black colour Bra,such a good colour combination,.I allow my hand to slowly roam her upper body very very slow feeling every part except the boobs, this was jus a warming up session, and i want to tempt her to make her more high,more hornier,more feeling, before i attack the main course.

Her skin is really smooth and tender as i using my fingers to touch the cleaverage of her boobs ( The valley between her breasts ),she wriggle her body a bit,and she let out her a moaning sound AH!.That Shows she like it and is ready for me to go for more ( Yummy ).

I use my right hand roam her back and up to the bra strap and CLICK!!!,with just 1 hand the bra is unclick,she automatic lower her shoulder to allow me to clear the obstacle ( Her Bra lah).

My eyes nearly poped out,her figure is really a model statistics,In front of me was a pair of very firm B-cup Boobs,Pink nipples.I guess a regular ( Means Signed On ) like her always excercise help to build a firmer breasts,I kiss on the left breast,and use my right hand with to grab another side.

WOW!!!The feeling is so unexplainable with words,although the boobs looks firm but it was so soft and tender,such a good grabbing feeling.I use my tougue to lick her left nipple,focusing on the pink ring of her nipple while using fingers to arouse her right nipple too.She was breathing heavy and heavy and could feel she is really enjoyin it ( Although i enjoy it the most )

To Be Cont.....