View Single Post
Old 24-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

Ann was dressed in a blue strap addidas sports bra and she had been tanning rather frequently resulting in an evenly light brown skin.

She looked at my saf red singlet and commented it brings out my broad shoulder.

Off we go for the briefing it was 10 person in a class with 2 per group and a trainer to supervise.

Stations are pullup. Sumo deadlift and tyre smashung with hammer with a 5 min run carrying a medicine ball around the premises after each station.

My comfort zone was chinup as usual. I been doing it daily but in crossfit the trainer encourages kipping pullup which i have reservations on that.

Despite the trainer advice to ask me to kip i proceed and did 20 standard chinup and whe it was ann's turn.

I really wanted to advise her from kipping but i refrained from it. I was told to provide support in case she fall. Thus ann proceeded to mount the bar and started to kip.

After few reps perhaps i was quite near her. Her thigh suddenly straighten and lean on my cock.

Images of that night with rachel flashes across my mind.

Pullup bar are like mistletoe for my cock whenever i stand under a pullup bar my cock gets a treat.