View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang going for re-development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
last time heard was to move to near turf club, gl is a good location for highend development as it it just outside the cbd. however, cbd is not as high value as last time when we started to de-centralize the business district now, guess that is the reason why redevelopment of gl has slowed down
land around turf club are good class bungalows and worth a lot more than geylang based on PSF.. besides that, some ministers, old money, the powerful lives there. U think they will allow that to happen at all? FYI, many of these geylang legal house owners are super rich and powerful people too.