View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Comparing local girls vs msian girls in msia. I find that msia girls can be quite sexually liberal. Not sure other bros have same experience?

I am just a normal guy with no kink.
But have dated two who often go orgy parties, one who enjoy submissive play, one who slept with 30 guys by age 21, two who lost v at 16.
Compared to the ones i dated in SG, sg seems less havoc. Just 1 nympho girl and the rest are normal
I kinda agree with my only one tinder experience with a MY girl (living in KL, not MY girl working in SG).

She surprised me with a spontaneity like she auto invite me to shower tgt after the deed and auto go down on me when showering. This was all during the first date. I will never forget her looks and her saying “don’t all guys like to be sucked” when i gave her the look as i was totally not expecting it.