View Single Post
Old 19-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sex with out of shape wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
buy them professional licensed slimming packages like those from Jean Yip type or those Wuruk or Jamu Malay slimming massages, etc, etc...but for those who had undergone caesarian, must check with their gynae 1st to get their clearance to make sure the caesarian wound is properly healed b4 going for the massages...
Many Malay girls have hot figure before child birth. After giving birth, the shaply figure not the same as the waist and hips are thicker. I had a Chinese friend who married a Muslim guy. She said their confinement is different. Chinese confinement takes a lot of ginger to remove gas and shrink I forgot what. Their confinement is not to shrink (I forgot what) so that the subsequent deliveries are easier for the mother. You suggested signing up for Jamu slimming packages... sure it will help as expected?

Talking about Caesarian. If you have a Malaysian wife, I don't recommend giving birth in Malaysia. Their Caesarian scar is a long red line across the entire tummy. Quite jialat. Singapore's Caesarian scar is just a few cm long and can be covered up by the bikini bottom.