View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The exact same indo girl in Batam serving different clients, their attitude can be very different. Learned that during the 1st year of my Batam trip. Thats the one big inconsistency that i have been facing in Batam all the time,hehehe...and still looking for a solution to it till today. Guess most would knew, i do not speak indo bahasa.
Same girl serving different customers can have very different attitude in btm (almost all the time) & if u are bringing prc/thai/viet girls expectation there, then btm wld unlikely be for u. Man's meat/poison theory apply & speaking on experience. Normally, i do not encourage my own frens to share their btm girl's contact info openly in public unless it's a truly bad experience (money got stolen,scams,ovrnite girl play truant etc).

Those who does that were possibly okt or sm one related in similar trade.

Another pointer, direct link of SBF's url is banned by Indonesia's isp, just like in Sg. U can share info of a very nice FL girl who work this trade or a special girl in a mp in Sg openly, in no time she'll hv to close shop/move on. Same for btm.

Any parts of the world will also hv good & bad girls. To begin btm, they can read starting from page 1 of this thread. A simple 2d1n trip for me with ovrnite girl generally cost abt 38+30+100, ferry+hotel+girl, way cheaper than many other countries. That's solely my bill before bargaining & i often have an enjoyable good time in btm.

My POV