View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Old Batu Ampar Jetty is more messy then market

25years ago, my friend who is a hooligans in SG kena rob by Taxi of Tg Pinang

Old batu ampar jetty always encounter the taxi keep pulling our bags, try to drag us to his taxi.

Tg balai jetty, didnt encounter real bad situation.

Tg batu, we almost have a fight with few taxi drivers.
As usual, out from ferry, taxi drivers many calling us, got one keep pulling my friend's backpack, my friend replied politely to him, we are waiting for bang salam. The driver then start scolding us, heat argument between us with few taxi drivers. But just before the fight start, our driver arrived and manage to settle it off.
Yes Andy. We gone thru those era of hooligans thugs gangsterism over at Indon. But funny though. Despite all the inconvenience, we still continue cheonging tere. For me was cos the good ex rates n cost of living then was dead cheap..esp after Suharto downfall.

Worst experience with those fucktard supir was at Tg Pinang. Immediately after clearance of passport we wld head to the gate. Tats where all the thugs n hooligans eyeing for prey i.e. tamus. Pulling our bags even after we told them we dont want taxi services. At batu ampar sama juga. But at Batu and Balai no problem at all. At Batu we normally stay at Wisata. The wisma manager knew us very well such tat he will personally fetch us at the laburhan.

Thank you