View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbintoh View Post
My visit my first Kapoo about 10 days ago in BKK. I choose 1 society as it was quite near to Sukhumvit, where i was staying. I walk about 9 minutes from Phrom Phong BTS and finally found the place. You have to take the lift up to level 3. The reception lady can speak decent English. She call and the ladies available came out 1 at a time and "wai" to me while i was sitting there waiting. There are 4 girls available then. As it was really quick, i request for a second round to view again as honestly, 3 of out 4 of them i would barfine in an Agogo. They looked sweet, young and gorgeous compared to the more hardened ladies at bars, MP and Agogo.

I choose the first lady for 2600B and her name is N. She is fair and white, has soft skin and great legs but lack in the boob department. However, her warm personality and smiles easily make up for it. She can speak little english, and i could converse abit with her as i understand basic thai. She finished studying in university and has worked as an accountant for a few months (earning 20,000b a month) before go working in the kapoo. She is very courteous and polite and try to make sure i had a good time. She is basically naked (after we both showered) and provided body to body massage with great stimulating foreplay. I cannot really cum with a handjob and asked if she can provide BJ instead. She agreed for a 1000b tips and only covered BJ, not sex. I reluctantly agreed but also cannot finish as there is little sensation with a covered blowjob. I told her its ok and she is very apologetic and ask if there is anything else she can do. i jokingly told her that if i visit for the next time, she must "bom bom" with me and she agreed and we hook fingers on it. Overall i would says it a great experience although i did not come. We exchange line before i leave and she is grateful for the 1000b tip as promised. She message me later that night and again repeat if i come again, she would have sex with me. She says she does not do this usually but because she like me (i think she is referring to thai baht, 555). She also shared that the main customers are actually affluent Thais, followed by japanese and then other asians. Farang are less common but are also welcomed.

My opinion is if you want a change from the usual $$$$$$, MP, bars and agogo, Kapoo is a great alternative for a stunning girl and these girls do not typically have sex have their customers (not at least on your first visit). Whenever happen after depend very much on your chemistry, how you charm her with your looks and/or money. Its a good source if you want sweet young girls who are more innocent and not jaded by the P2P world (yet). I believe they can only worked here for a few years due to the high standard required of them to maintain the kapoo appeal.
Most only work for few months. Sometimes, only one week.. some, even one day, just to cover some financial emergency. this is rather SOP and part of the appeal of Kapoo for those who appreciate and also the factor that turn off others, especially farang, as most of them in Thailand are for bang for the buck and dont really care or appreciate whatever imaginary difference.