View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

[QUOTE=schmeichel;16233983]Here's my FR on my last night of stay in Jakarta. After a long dinner at Grand Indonesia mall, I only managed to reach Malio at 9.30pm. I was tired as the shopping mall exhausted me after a long day. The mall is bloody huge, almost got lost. Luckily there was no queue at the taxi stand.

At Malio reception, a young chap gave me a warm welcome and brought me up to level 3. After some corridors and stairs, finally went to the club. Saw some dancers but the music was deafening. So i told the chap i wanna go to the lounge, he shrugged his shoulders and brought me to the bar and lounge. Saw maybe 10 plus ladies, but none caught my eye. I asked the chap if i can get a line-up, he said just pick from those lazing in the bar area.
At this point, i told him nvm, I'll just make an exit, since there was no one i saw that caught my eye. He was ok though, apologising to me that i found no one suitable. Wasted Lah, paid the entrance fee and a small tip to the boy.
But a bit dissatisfied....

Nice Fr. You had a hard day. But such type of things do happen on tour.

Good Luck for your Cambodia Trip.
Just some advice, there are lots of robbers who come on bike and snatch your bags. So be careful. Girls are not so hot in PP.