View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

As daring as I was, there was no way I was going to proceed any further in the public. Neither was she. We kept our urges in check before things went overboard.

K: So we're steady now?
Me: Of course, I am not a player.
K: It's quite fast though.
Me: Do you like me?
K: Yes...
Me: Then the feeling is mutual. Why bother if it's fast or not?
K: Ok. But there is something I need to tell you.
Me: I'm listening.
K: But I am afraid to say it. You might change your mind about being together.
Me: Rest assure not. Just say
K: I've been pretty hurt by my ex. He did a lot of nonsense to me. I am still very haunted by it.
Me: What did he do?
K: He wanted only my body. He took my virginity.
Me: Virgin or not, you are still you. I don't mind.
K: But I am afraid I won't be able to have sex with you.
Me: Don't worry about that. We should take things slow. I've got my own method of not having sex yet enjoying.
K: How?
Me: You'll find out in due time. It's getting late, better go home and rest. I've got lessons next day as well.
K: Ok, so when do I see you again?
Me: I'll call you once I reach home.
K: I will be waiting. Love you.
Me: Me too. Bye.
K: Bye.

I proceed to the bus stop for my bus home. In the bus, I prided myself on how easy I managed to hook up Kelly with my charm and wits. I wasn't bothered with the issue of no sex. I need not have sex if I was satisfied with heavy petting. Had to play it safe; should anything go wrong, things would spiral out of control. I called her when I reached home, just to assure her.

Over the period of 2 weeks, I got to know her more through going out and meeting her friends. Her group of friends, which included Air Pork, was mostly a group of school dropouts, either holding part time jobs or jobless. Most of them smoked as well. Just a group of "lians" coming together. As cool as I behaved, I was obviously out of place with the group due to my upbringing. I've never bothered to hang out with such people even from younger age till now. The discipline in me kept me off the path of being led astray and spoiling my health.

Anyway, the main purpose it to buy time and get her in bed. That's all I am after. I don't see why I should be with her for the long term.