View Single Post
Old 24-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP! I made a thai girl pregnant ! Need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by M8M8FF View Post
What’s the criteria to apply for ltvp/pr? How much income tax I need to declare can someone help me I can’t seem to find the right answers and abortion is not for me
Bring her to ROM register first , don't change job too often , monthly cpf contribution and job has to be consistent .
Just now busy can't type many , now free free carry on .

1: Rom

2: bring along the ROM date / cert to SIR to apply for long term visit pass , in the beginning they will only extend 1 month , after extending a few more time you probably will then be given the yearly pass .

3 : For PR , you will need to bring all your wife original documents like ID , passport , birthcert , qualifications , family household registry papers etc or such whatever those which are in thai wording to have them translate into English copies , after which you have to bring these copies to Thai embassy for verification , endorsements with their Royal stamp then submit them with the PR application , if not SIR will not accept the application .

Bkk has plenty of these translating service you can find a shop easily , or you can also bring it to thai embassy to do the translation , they have that service if I'm not wrong , pay money la .

4: After gathering those needed , then go apply PR , usually What u need to submit as a sponsor is your 6month cpf statement , payslips , the past 3 year of your income tax , a company letter with your job title , pay , and how long you're with the company , date of employment .
The application form will list out what you and your wife need to submit .

5 : after submit the pr application form , find a date go see your MP , tell him your concerns like your wife is pregnant blah blah , wants to start a family with her in SG blah blah , tell him to help write a letter to SIR .
Don't underestimate the power of letter , but must see which ward you under la , if WP ward forget it la , find a relative whom are in PAP ward .

As for income tax , if you haven't done any previously , just head down to Iras opposite novena station , the officer will ask you many questions such as why didn't you do your income tax blah blah , nevermind relax and answer their questions , and if they accept what you had BS to them then you will not be given a fine , and if they don't accept what you had BS to them , then just pay the penalty , won't jail one not to worry .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 25-05-2019 at 12:15 AM.