View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Yes sometime I thinking is it lust. But then I do feel some heart pain when I thought is she is having other guy in her house .

Yes I read the in between page of this thread and know about the working lady . Guess I just got to keep drilling to my head she only making me feel good just to make me keep go find her .

Maybe I should emoply the tatic that if I find her hidden something from me and just ignore her for a week .

Think weather she having feeling for me or not is not important now, important thing is I need to keep telling myself not to fall further in
Stop wasting your time; just pay for sex and move on. What tactics you wanna to employ? VB are more clever in terms of Strategy. If u need some sex pay and walk off. No need to talk abt love as you can't marry her and she will 100% leave you when she found someone who can give her more than you.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM