View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Just want to find out is it common for local wives to have FWB outside and how many have experience and story to share.. And how many husbands found out and can accept it and carry on with life.. Is it the husband issue that the wife wanted sex elsewhere??
Yes it is not uncommon. But largely depends on your wealth, race and her expectations. I know of some local women who have illicit affairs and bumped into some of them during my trysts with my girls at car parks near the love hotels, even ran into one in Australia with a caucasian when I am certain her husband is an Asian.

Why did they do that? Mostly to do with unmet expectations including those unreasonable ones. Singaporean women enjoy impunity apart from societal judgement whenever they come to divorce so they basically are a protected breed that gives them no qualms about cheating. It does not even have to be the husband's fault. You will be shocked with the sort of excuses the cheating wife has; Innovation redefined.
I think how the husbands cope depends on the husband's level of epiphany reached. I almost died because I could not cope with it mentally thinking the marriage I worked so hard for has collasped. But when I realized that if I decided to be happy, I will overcome the pains and mental destruction. This Sammyboyforum opened an avenue in life I never thought existed just like taking the red pill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Bro, no loose slut is worth ur life. I hope u have moved on.
Thank you. Yes. You are right. No slut is worth my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Luckily you managed to survive and moved on already! Cheers!
I still have to thank that mysterious man. He was like my Abbé Faria. Maybe he lurks in the forum and prefers anonymity but I will never forget that man who saved my life by introducing me to Sammyboyforum so many many years ago. Now I pay it forward by sharing the wisdom I acquired to other fellow forummers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Wa bro, ur ang mo sibei chim.
I abit catch no ball. Like can catch cannot catch feeling when reading your experience.
Can simplify abit for ppl like me?
Gum sia gum sia.
1. Ex wife fucks around and demand divorce + alimony + maintenance from good husband.
2. Good husband wanted to commit suicide
3. Good Husband convinced not to die by a stranger who also introduced good husband to Sammyboyforum.
4. Very risky to marry Singaporean women