View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
After reading all the rant about G8, I decided to pop by this house for a look see. Didn't have much expectations on getting her available since she is very much in demand. Spoke to the okt and asked whether is she available. And Voila! I saw this young pretty girl looking back at me when she walked out of the tank.

Wow. Seriously. Loved her back tattoo. Seriously wow.

Now to the room action. She speaks very good English to my surprise. Managed chit chat while undressing. In the bathroom, she did a wonderful job of bathing, yes bathing top to toe, for me. Then the action starts... She knelt down and proceed doing my lil brother the dirty deed. Mind blowing.... She engulfed my number 2 with her warm mouth. Had to endure so I don't CIM in the bathroom....

Stopped her, dried up and laid on the bed for her to get ready. She took the hot and cold water and got ready. But there wasn't a need for those. Action starts there and then. Lick lock suck suck, then French French.... omg.... She really really good. I really had to hold it in, to prevent exploding.

Cap on, and she ride like a long forgotten ride. Pump and pump, grind and grind... She then flipped me over and it was my turn to pump her. Wow... the sight was mesmerizing. ...

I couldn't hold it in anymore.... Had to let go and release... best fuck in 2017 for me...

The previous FRs have already stated her stats and everything. No need for me to add on.. RTF? Hell yeah.........

*Disclaimer
All info shared is purely based on my unbiased opinion. You may or may not get the similar experience as I did.

Glad you enjoyed it.