Old 18-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

Pickachu, I wanted to talk to you sometime bek to seek answers as someone told me you know about her. But after reading the old amansari thread last time then think you don't have answers for me that time.

No longer seeking for answers as I have evidences to confirm that she cheated my money. She clearly after my money with too many false urgencies and flew to hcm to and fro a lot times for this. Girl will not do this too often to someone she loves. I don't know what she says are truth anymore and give up to seek more answers.

Anyway, guys.. try learn from my experience and mistakes. Don't fall to such traps if you emotionally attach to working girls. They will tell you many stories and may recycle old picture to show you her sad stories to get money from you. She will tell you that she will return the money and more money to give her as time goes as she shows you more false urgencies using recycled pictures while she and her sister are enjoying life and buying expensive watches or stuffs. I confirmed that she did buy expensive watch during the time from one of her vendor and many others evidences when she said she claimed needed urgent money.

Very painful and hurtful experience. Try wake up early before too late to notice all your money dried up for their false urgencies.

If you want to give money then try at least check her background and ask her to show proof that she needs money instead believe in her blindly like me.

Cheers.

Last edited by apppioneer; 18-06-2018 at 09:37 PM.