View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

when i was very young used to peep at my cousin taking her shower, during cny period. i think she knew, so she became a bit more cautious as we gre older. but i can still remember that first look at a pussy ( not including those when we were kids la) it was from a slit at the bottom of the door. looking up, i can't see her boobs, but i can see water dripping from her pussy hair. priceless... she's not those very good looking girl, but she has got one of those body type that i love very much.

another time was when i was going out with my ex gf, when i was at the elevator lobby, my ex saw a gal opposite block taking off her clothes.. and i missed it becos i was going into the elevator. but after that, of cos i pay more attention to that unit, and my patience paid off as a few times i did saw that gal changing, showing her A cup boobs. think she looked around 18 or 20. there was even a time when she strip everything. but just that once, usually it's just boobs.

other than that... no other experiences...