View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Thank you Thank you and Thank you both to Brother ProfessorOokami and Brother Ah_Hia. I was beginning to wonder if my posts were really not worth getting a single reply. Finally 2 brothers have vindicated me. A big thank you once again.
No need to thank us. If fact bros here should thank you for the detailed tips and Dos and Donts.

Quote:
You surely need to ask them questions such as:
U can interview them till the cows come home and even then some might still run right after the first screw. Trust me. Been there done that.
U just gotta accept it and move along rather than sulk and keep up a fuss.
Look on the bright side, u can grab another pussy ! Hehehe.

Quote:
As a general rule the SYTS from the smaller bars are more obliging and more accomodating.
Not really. U'll still get misses from the smaller bars and hits from the bigger ones. The most important factor to consider is the "Clickability" issue. If u iron that out, then u are going to have a great time !

Quote:
And you wont believe it when another guy approached him and said he can sell 3 boxes for P 500. Now were these real or fakes? I really dunno. But the guys are really good at pestering you to buy.
I believe u alright. But dun buy it.
Very high quality fakes boxes hides dunno what inside.
I was even offered up to 5 boxes for 500p.
Once the guy even offered it free and if it works then i pay him.

A note to remember about street vendors and street urchins like beggars etc.
Never ever talk to them. Esp like "Next time" or "Later".
They will remember u for life and will pester u for the rest of ur stay and future stays.
Just wave them off and keep walking while keeping mum.

Quote:
I clearly mentioned to the guy where i wanted to go to. He wrote P200 on the receipt. Half way through the journey he stopped the cab and told us the Hotel was some distance away and the fare would be P250.
U should just have asked him to turn around and bring u back to the airport cuz the promised rate was 200p. Never give in to them even though it is only 50p.

Quote:
When we reached the destination he asked us for a TIP.
Tell him "Tips are given not requested" with a big

Quote:
But the toilet is really a mess! IS nt it?
I've seen worse....

Quote:
I thought Brass Knob was expensive. I did not know that it was P1000 upwards
No worries. Now u do.

Hopefully with this thread u can regain ur points.
Cheers !