Thread: Pub At Geylang
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 10:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 36
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Pub At Geylang

That day after massage so boring, so decided to go for a drink at Geylang. Parked my car around lor 42 and walked at the corridor. Saw a pub by the name of U Pub, but those lights are very bright inside and only one or two tables with customers. Hmm, 7.30pm liao still got no gals ah?

So walk to the pub beside it by the name of Saigon. When I tried to push open the main door, one fatty sat beside the door asked me to show my trace together app, making sure I am fully vaccinated or else he dun let me in. WTF, now we still need to show proof to go in such places meh? (Hello Saigon Pub boss, are you hiring someone to chase away your customers?). I dun give him a damn and walk away.

So continue to walk along the corridor. Walk and walk but did not see any pub leh. Ha, ended up I reached Lor 27, my regular place of drinking. So go in lor, since I cannot find a better pub around.

Just when I reached the table, DJ Ruby immediately brought a bucket of 6 bottles of beer to me. Accompanied me with a cup of beer and chit chat for a while. Her service is always excellent. I like it.

Saw some gals butterflying around entertaining drinkers with their lovely smile. Some flew to me, helping me to finish my beers, wow, my beers are finishing fast. Within an hour my beers were being white washed, so order another bucket of beers to entertain those butterflies.

Among those butterflies, two caught my attention - One small gal wearing spec, but two boobs damn huge (I think D cup). Another one also a D cup gal, but taller and better shape with big curvy butt. Hmm, this one I think is the best gal there.

As usual, spent a happy night there and left as a happy man.

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one bucket is 80+). Tips 30 each for the 2 big boobs gals. 10 or 20 each for other butterflies. Boh bian, as a solo drinker, tips have to pay more. Best to go there with a group of 3 to 4 persons to cut down on your tips.

Just wondering, how come so few pubs at Geylang. Any better pubs there?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 08-06-2022 at 10:58 AM.