View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
The gfe is so strong that I thought she really have some feeling for me . But I know it’s fake.

Tested by asking her during my birthday to stay over night at her place kana rejected .
Say instead of weekly transcation , i suggests monthly like kind of bao her also rejected as she perfer like this . Maybe she want to enjoy the single life.

She also tell me after everything over she will still go hotel with customer .

Thought I am special but guess I am not . Tho trusted enough to raw and go her house . ( that time the COVID just started , maybe she don’t dare to go hotel and I am kind of regualrs of looking for her so she let me go her house , then COVID get worse so she stuck with me for now )

After all above , tho heart abit heavy but i think i am able to walk away anytime . Not going to visit her weekly , spend the money on 2 massage better . ( ha I try )
Not sure why you fell in love with a whore?

You are sex deprived.

Do you need a pill?