View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Actually, since she was eager for divorce, you could have not agreed to sign on the divorce paper and don't need to give her anything. Instead, you could demand that she gave you monies instead if she wanted a divorce so urgently!

Like that, you no need to worry about financial ruin and she can pay you to go look for another woman to replace her.

I was lucky I was able to secure a no maintenance clause. Because my lawyer did advise that since she resigned from her job, nevermind even if it's rage quit, I stand to lose if i continue fighting. I lost almost everything but the clause of no maintenance set me free. Also, legal fees are also costly. Lawyers win, she wins, I am the only loser in it. Count my losses and bail myself out when i could. Looking back, I am glad I survived. A costly lesson.