View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

all this reports makes me think of the days when i was plying bangkok sia ...ain't been there since 2001 .....

used to like to go discos such as Narcissus (wonder if its still open) and CM2 ....

managed to sneak in some free bonks in between cos most of the time go & visit my tirak ...

for bros whom have not been there, my advice is to buy a bottle rather then pay cover charge, cos with a bottle and if there's left over, complementary entry the next time round .....

Remember back then when I 1st went Narcissus, spotted a cute ger outside, then met her again inside ....manage 2 +++ 2 her and she went back my hotel. best of all, her friend came along ....so action on both beds ...but wat piss me off is my friend went on my ger cos she prettier with bigger bust mah .... knn .....my ger was so piss & say that her friend is any rider but she's mine only ....

anyway her friend was bonk that night by another 3 friends of mine ...anyway they are all high on E ......

I remember in CM2, I pick up a stuuning FL whom work as a tour guide ...spend the night with her and sneak in a few attacks in between when my tirak then goes to school ......

i kinda miss BKK ...i think end of the day ..chemistry is very important but then thais like to choose yantao kia but then its how 1 carry himself thats important ...humour & a nice smile do work also....

Spreading my wings northwards