View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all
Talking Re: Sydney Australia ...

Sorry if long winded..

Couldn't stand the itch being all alone in Sydney over weekend so I took the tram down to Central Chalmers where Ginza Empire and Ginza Club are located close to each other. Having already scouted their respective rosters from their websites, I've firmly decided it has to either be a K or J girl and they had to be busty B+ above.

1st stop Ginza Empire 4.20pm, tried back entrance but was fumbling about how to enter until door opened and out stepped a tanned lady in normal street wear about to leave.. (probably a WL who just ended her shift ?). She winked and held the door open for me and in I go blushing slightly. Walked up stairs towards reception which was manned by 2 young Asian guys. No parade as what other bros here shared. They just pointed at screen and swipe between different girls while asking what I like. 1st timer mistake - I didn't make any prior bookings. The only one available J girl (I forgot the name) can only do 30mins as she had a booking at 5pm. Guy kept pushing her saying she's one of the more popular ones but I wanted at least 45mins and am also wary of being short-changed as she'd likely have to leave ~5mins earlier for next customer leaving me probably only 20mins with her. Left for Ginza Club.

Ginza Club 4.50pm, it's a walking distance from Ginza Empire, this time I buzzed the back door and walked in. Seems like I entered some kind of shared backyard of 2 houses.. There's a path to a house on the right but I went straight seeing some kind of counter there. Same operation style, 2 Asian guys at reception (looked like a bar tbh), no parade again but based on my specs was recommended J Myla (https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3564). Agreed to take her, paid up and guy pointed me to the waiting area, a posh setup with purple sofas. Another guy were already there waiting. After a couple of mins, loudspeaker in the room announced something I can't properly understand but heard distinctly 'J Myla' so I went back to counter and was assigned a room number upstairs. Walked up knocked, door opened into dimly lit room with a girl standing at the side. It's a habit - my eyes always zoom to knockers 1st and was kinda disappointed. She was abt ~1.65m, wearing see thru white lingerie and even in the dim light at most it was B cup and not C as advertised. Body also kinda bah bah and not curvy.. haiz.. looked up, ok not bad .. looking somewhat like JAV actress Asahi Mizuno but more angular with longer hair tied up in a bun. She gave me some kinda of puzzled look and asked questions like 'you come for 1hour yes?', 'U not working today, no?' that kinda questions and whenever I answered she put her hands to her mouth as if in shock.. Idk why.. probably her style to break the ice, but from our convo, can confirm it's a J girl and that particular 'kawai' behavior and voice is sorta turning me on tbh. Undressed and shower was SOP where I was cleaned and inspected thoroughly. Started grabbing her butt checks and boobs once she's satisfied, pulled her close for DFK and then she BBBJ'ed me in shower. Next to bed - we continued exploring each other and boy she's really into tongue fighting which I interspersed with sucking of her boobs while fingering her.. she started getting wet below and then clenched up and shivered. Pretty sure it's just actin. She proceeded with very light catbath of my nips another round of bbbj and then capped me and rode me CG style while closing her eyes and making that sound the jav actresses make, I pulled her down for more tonguefu which she obliged, changed to doggy where I increased the tempo and pounded her harder. Her audio increased and just the sight of her fleshy butt being pounded from behind was pushing me towards climax, so I slowed down and switched to missionary and this was when I started malfunctioning. Am probably not used to her preferred missionary position which involved hooking her ankles on my shoulders. She tried lubing me more but I was starting to get soft. By then I just plonked myself on the bed beside her. She sat up giving that same mouth on hand puzzled look saying something in Jap in her cute kawai way. I pulled her down and told her not to worry and restarted the tongue fighting and caressing. She moved her head to my cock and unsheathed it. She held the condom up, stared angrily at it, wagged her finger while scolding it in Jap followed by something in English like 'U condom very bad, no good'. I found it amusing and we both started laughing, she wet wiped my cock and asked me if I'm ok with CIM, I nodded enthusiastically and the longest BBBJ I ever had commenced. Man, I didn't time it but felt like 10 to 15mins with her changing positions depending on which part of her body I wanted to fondle/ finger. Finally exploded into her mouth, she took all of it in, sat up and slowly let my cum dribble out of her open mouth into her hands just like in JAV.. Fuck.. what a sight. She spat it all out eventually and cleaned her mouth in the toilet before re-joining me on the bed. We spent the remaining time chatting using G-translate and broken English. Found out she's from Nagoya and her fulltime job is a pre-school teacher!. She's on working holiday learning English here so that she can communicate better with the expat kids and parents in her school. I cheekily asked to see a photo of her as a school teacher but she made some kind of slapping gesture towards my face while making her own cute frowning face so I guess that was that. Oh ya, we got into more tonguefu in between Q&A but I think there was too little time left for 2nd round while my cock was starting to re-awaken. Ended the session bathing together, got dressed, gave another peck on her lips squuezed her butt and left a satisfied man.