View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Ying Ying.

Location: Pretty far from MRT, roughly 10min walk if going via public transport

Looks: Couldn't really tell as she wore a mask throughout the session.

Body: 8/10 good figure with not much tummy. Boobs definitely the highlight of the show, went full nude upon start of service.

Massage: Decent massage, definitely not piano type. Opted for nuru, her teasing with fingernails is really wow to the next level, itchy but yet teasing at the same time. Been wanting to try nuru for a long time and i must say that it is really an eye-opener with her gliding her boobs and pussy all over me. Her shaved pussy can be a little prickly though.

Overall: Good service but she is not much of a talker (at least in my experience), felt that she was pretty cold throughout the session. Room smell of cigarettes too, smth to take note for bros who are non-smokers.

RTM: Yes, but would like to try nuru from others (do intro if anyone has good nuru to intro!)

Last edited by Soulfunk; 08-01-2021 at 10:22 PM.