Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stogiebearlul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hello Rumpranger

Thanks for the update. Yes you are right she used to work at stringfellows but probably she fell out with her boss again, the lovely Bob. In 2008 she did some Singapore touring too. At that time she already had problems at stringfellows. By the end of 2008 she disappeared from the stringfellows line up. At that time my guess is she became an outcast on the Pattaya scene.

She is quite skilled and experienced. Only never never speak of Holland or her ex dutch boy friend ( he paid for the breasts and she hates herself until today saying goodbye to him). Do that and you face a big problem with her . One of the few professionals left over from the old Pattaya days. Although I must say she looks quite tired on that photo. I hope she is ok and finally able to full fill her dream starting a restaurant or beauty salon in the near future.

Good to see she is not together with Kang anymore . Another stringfellow one who what a bad attitude and still was always supported by some Pattaya veterans. Why I never understood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Here's another Thai ladyboy from house 79. She used to work in Stringfellows, Pattaya.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fd7e4a99f1.jpg

Name : Toei (pronounced Toy)
BJ: Covered with condom
Frenching: Soft kisses
CIM: No
Functional Cock: Can get erect. She says she can top you if you like. Did not try because I am not into that.

She's going back on 27 April.