View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Squirting recommendation

just my 2 cents worth, squirting is really hard to find, not just because of the lack of female squirters, but also because they need to really WANT to come hard, which means that it's out for most ML cos for most of them, it's purely transactional. for them to squirt, they must really have some feeling with you (it could be just pure lust and hunger cos some are very needy). my experience with squirters are all ladies who DON'T normally provide FJ, if at all. i know some of you might be rolling eyes but i am pretty sure in the case of whose i have encountered, they are so deprived and so happens that the right one comes along.

to make it even more complicated, few (not none) can squirt on demand, they need to be "serviced" cos they need to get really high, so if you're the type who are passive and prefer to just lie down and be serviced, chance of hitting a squirter is very very lor.

just my 2-cents worth, there are exceptions i admit but the above would pretty much apply to the norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro-x View Post
Hi can share her contact?

thanks