View Single Post
Old 17-10-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Visited the Pattaya Thai massage place as mentioned by bro Faz22.
Took a 90min session. Was assigned a MILF. Massage was good but teasing was not too intense to my liking.
When turned to the front, she started to massage very close to the groin and scrotum area but only did occasional brushing. I got inpatient and decided to remove the towel and showed her my semi erected cock She took the hint and smiled and start playing my cock while I removed her T-shirt and bra After playing her boobs and suck for some time, I tried to pulled down her track pants and was surprised that she did not resist. I pulled her pants and panties to knee level, and finger her. She enjoyed so much that she removed the pants completely and hugged me naked while continue jerking me. I finally cummed after 15 min. Paid her 100 RM for her good service.

Can PM the place?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281