View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Tried nuru massage outcall from shogun spa to my hotel. Specifically requested for a girl with large natural tits to feel them glide around during nuru.

Got the girl i wanted, curvaceous with big tits although bit chubby but totally fine by me. Commms before the outcall was prompt and professional, girl arrived at my hotel room door as promised. The price stated (php3k) was for nuru and HJ. But i know pinay babes are fukin horny and sucker for sweet-talk. The nuru massage on my back was fantastic with her soft tits sliding all over my back and thighs. Managed to sweet-talk my way till her pussy was grinding and grinding my hard cock non stop for 5 min after I turned around for the front nuru. I knew she was really into it and was really horny so i just kept whispering dirty talks into her ears. Soon enough she asked "do you want extra service?" I knew she wanted to fuck me coz she said "but I don't know how to do handjob". Really? Dont know how to do HJ? Hahahaha. To be honest, i did not being enough pesos for my first day, was intending to change more in day 2 so i really had just a bit more than what the nuru massage actually cost. I told her that and she agreed and wore Condom on me. The moment she mounted her pussy on my cock, all hell broke loose and she went fucking wild and horny.

She cummed so quickly but she rode and rode, moaning away loudly till i cummed woth a loud moan. The walls in my hotel room were quite thin and the neighbouring rooms were taken, my neighbours probably heard our loud moans. But god, that was one of the most memorable moments i had in my sex life. Nuru massage with large natural tits gliding all over my bosy followed my a sex-crazy horny pinay lady mounting me like a cowboy moaning so loudly, enjoying herself before cumming, and continuing to ride me till i cum.

All for the price of a HJ coz she claims she "dont know how to do handjob ( im sure... babe you wre just fukin horny and wanted sex! Hehe)"

Yup thats it, just wanted to share my experiences in The land of hot babes. ��