Old 21-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oceannut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

went batam last weekend and was my worse weekend ever.
went with a friend that neither of us know bahasa nor been to batam. so we went around batam as carrots, awaiting to be chopped.

reached batam center in the afternoon, went to have lunch at macdonalds, done some shopping and went to lilly MC. Girls there are pretty cute but no extras. Cost about 20 bucks for 2 hours of balinese aroma massage. great massage, went to some hawker center with some flower hanging stage for great seafood at about 30 bucks which includes fish, ceral prawn, calamari rings and some veg.

booked in to melia hotel which cost like 300k for a night. went for chicks just a 3 mins walk from the hawker center. checked their chicks out and they cost 300k a night. went to 2 fishtank the chicks are even worse and they wanted 500k. so went back to the first one, grabbed 2 chicks and went back to hotel. blasted with some english tv channels and requested for some dance. got rejected. wanted a bath, rejected. trench digging, rejected. bj, rejected. pratically, everything also rejected. and ended up fucking dead fish. one in the toilet another in the room(they demanded for 2 rooms but we were too lazy to find another hotel since the hotel is fully booked).

went with helmet, and i dont know why, she just yank it out saying helmet not good. so just shoot la!

after 1 shot, my girl wanna zhao when we were dead pissed. spoke to the mummy and she yelled at us saying that singaporeans business damn hard to do. not daring to raise voice fearing of being chopped, i gave logics. the girl got her phone back, spoke to the mummy for less than 1 min, she started crying and hung up the phone. i was obviously hot and used logic to hopefully persuade her to stay. but she still zhao with her friend.

the mummy still got cheek to tell us the booking is till 8am. before we paid. damn.

at the end of the day, 700k for 2 chicks, 1 shot each. morever dead fishes. damn.

am i just suay or have i been conned?