View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 16
kenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Am back in SG, so taking some time to write this before meeting OC. So in short, managed to dabao the ML I met at Dai Nam back on the 2nd day after her shift on the pretext of having dinner and having someone bring me around. Ended up having dinner/supper, drinks and to my place. Well...I did say bring me around...just didn't say where right? Did 4 rounds, she didn't ask for money when I told her to have dinner and drinks though she quoted me USD150 for LT...ended up gave her some money to treat herself before dropping her off on the way to the airport. Nice sweet girl, got her on Zalo...still texting her on and off 3 days on. Sorry folks, not gg to share her contact just yet just reminds me way too much of my crush back in school.

Hope the above helps.
Very confusing, did you hoot four rounds with Dainam girl? Gave 150usd or just some money to treat herself?

I saw many posts about negotiating with massage ladies in Dainam, Vien Dong, etc. All these joints, be it VIP or normal, HJ and auto roam top is part of the package, no need to nego. Some allow you to fondle with their puss. Tips normal package 300k will do. Locals only give 200-250k. VIP 500-600K.

Just don't give them the impression that you are a noobie there. If they nego, just tell them you know what amount to give. No such thing as BBBJ or FJ in those joints.