View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fuck Trend Has Changed In Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Times have really changed.
I admit I'm really out of touch 555.

10-20 years the go to places are big soapy massage parlours.
These days it's kapoo massage or fuck shops disguise as massage shops.

I'll not be surprised if rookies today has totally skipped soapy massage parlours as part of the cheong learning curve.

Yes, I do understand why big soapy massage parlours in BKK had gone downhill for quite sometime. However this is not the case in Pattaya.

Still going for Thailand vacation year after year, neverthless I had switched my playground from BKK to Pattaya in the past 7-8 years. Of course I am not familiar with the BKK scene now as used to be.

I am curious if those soapy massage on Petriburi Road are still operating. Merely a taxi ride can spot over half a dozen neon and name in the old days. They are mostly in the lower-middle class category.

The big soapies scene on Rachada are not same any longer as too many had folded. Caesars, Mirage, New Cleopatra, Copa Cabana, Nataree, Champ Alsyee, Victoria, etc are all history.

I had also ventured to couple soapies on other side of the river years ago, including CP3. Not sure if they are still around.