View Single Post
Old 17-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Consistently Receiving Fantastic Reviews. Have You Tried It Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamagra View Post
Been a while since i last tried mensplus. Not been very active recently after settling some family matters. As usual the result is good but surprisingly I do not experienced much side effects. So mild it is almost non-existence.

Anyway I cant write good reviews. Just to comment on this good product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstrom View Post
Purchased it few months back and now using a bottle a month.

When I first started, I had some very mild flushes with increased heartbeat but after using it like twice a week, after 2 weeks I don't feel those anymore.

Pill does all the the previous reviews mentioned ie, super hard dick, recovery(get hard again) with 10-15mins after u ejaculate. My personal record is 4 times a nite from 9pm to 9am. Of cos in between got sleep la.

Absolutely no regrets using it. Really makes you feel so much better with more confidence with my performance in bed. Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
I share the same experience. I usually use it only when going for marathon. Half a pill is what I need for the finish line. I just use one pill for my 3 days 2 nights Pattaya trip. Half a pill each day. The result is fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSG View Post
I have the same experience. Great product. Now needs more tonics after vigorous sexercises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minahlovers View Post
Men's+ is the ultimate pill for orgy.

Recently i attended an orgy organised by another bro. Luckily with men's+, i can tahan all the way. I saw some bros frustrated after one shot as their dicks went limp.

Maybe next time can organise an orgy with fellow mensplus members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
For a person who can't seem to get a maintain an erection despite the fact my lil bro is inside a pussy, this is godsend. For the 1st time after many numerous attempts in this year, after taking half a pill, I can maintain an erection during fucking.

This IS a wonder drug!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjunior View Post
tried 1/2 bill on the first day and anoth 1/2 the next day, it work as it was promised...
the session last longer that usaual... thanks bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
Got them and tried at night. 1st hour feels like body was turning warm... Den went to bonking and it was fuller and stronger then before. Dick was more sensitive then usual. Only consumed 1/2 pill. Works like wonders! Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
TS, Your spray together with mensplus is crazy.

My gal was screaming with ecstasy. Her lovehole was flooded with love juice. Never have that happened to us without me going down on her. I usually last 20 mins. With the spray my first shot cum after 45min. Of course mensplus never fails. Now I gotta change the bedsheet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunline View Post
Got the new formula recently and I'm equally impressed by it. Hardness is still as good and super hard and fantastic recovery. Had a really good session this afternoon. Pills never fails me! 2 Thumbs up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingoblue View Post
Thanks for arranging the speedy delivery, pop half pill on the empty stomach and I could feel my Bro looking for action less than 15 mins. Pop another half before the actual work out and the Bro feels like he was in the 20's. Had a good banging session till my missus was begging me for 2 and 3rd.
Overall this pill doesn't has any side effects and still able to go rounds after rounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSG View Post
Received my package via post.

Overall review is positive. Minimal headache and erection is so much stronger than before. Normally I am just a one shot guy (already in the 40s). With M+, the erection is so much better and I can go for extra 2 more rounds.