View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Better stay home then.
I neither read nor speak Viet, but have zero prob to access cited app or apply auto translate function....fairly simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
If you can't even be bothered to use the search feature in this thread, or via google.. then yeah i think better you just stay at home. Dont be lazy and expect to be spoonfed.

Ps. i just did a search for gaito vietnam on google and there are so many results (with information)

Do you think why so many new accounts are posting in this thread...

So obvious trying to create an active thread to sway those who dun understand the hcm entertainment scene...those illegal organisers or okts are fishing here...

This question about gaito is to confuse those who dun understand how to and where to...

Bros here reading please do not join any Telegram groups or anyone PM you to ask you pay 9mil gf...all these guys make money from you...you had been warned...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post