Thread: L14h31
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2013, 11:30 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Brother, I dun think the culprit and mastermind of mass zapping is tat formidable wor! He chose the wrong target tis time round and tis target too powerful for him liao. Bcos of his wrong choice of target, his evil deeds r now revealed to the public. Last time those targets he chose not powerful and hence he can continue his evil mischief. Hee..
He is one of the very few normal samsters with more than 10,000 Pts. Even samsters who were reverse zapped by boss their Pts are increasing at an astonishing rate not formidable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsaber369 View Post
Lord slyer, why need to be afraid of zaps when you have more than 3000 points?

how come you suddenly removed the names of li na 1431 and ai si li 16W06 from your signature

sorry. young padawan here does not understand what is going on
Bro don't call me lord la. Then those with more than 10,000 Pts u call them
King/emperor?

Noticed u have been observing my every move closely

Siggy has character limitation. I've too many fav wls cannot squeeze all in my siggy.