View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Your method is damn bloody stupid sia. What is wrong with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I find pcc in the morning helps alot. whenever morning wake up with a nice hard-on, I will be thinking of running off during lunch or off earlier to find FLs.

I not so hard-core these days. Max is once a week, some good months I can tahan so its once a month. When I was younger, Geylang was sometimes twice a week. Covid I has a regular ML, sadly she was sent home.

Travel quite a lot for work over the years, depending on country I will try at least once. I have my regulars in a handful of countries too but they were or are WLs, so its purely transactional.

tbh, overtime its getting boring. I find myself looking for more. I had lots of opportunities over the last few years. I am not too badly shaped, put on a few kilos during covid, now have dad bod but am not classified as obese; ladies calls me cute these days. I have a nice job, earns well, drive a decent ride. However, I always remind myself that NSA/ sugarbabe/ FWB will always have strings at the end of the day. (Once bitten twice shy)

Unless... I find the ideal candidate else I will never jump in. IMO, ideal is one that is also married and maybe have kids and is not looking to leave her spousee too. Hard to find but I believe one fine day it might just happen.

Talking about the local FL scene, I probably tried most that advertises in this forum. They are mostly if not all decent, its simply pure luck. Always remember take the reviews with a pinch of salt and importantly one man's meat might be another's poison. I find that treating them properly helps alot. You treat them as humans with parents, you will be surprised how far you can go with them.