View Single Post
Old 21-09-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!
Re: The Ex Gf That I Still Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
I suspect every guy will have the one ex they wish they are still together with…
If the clock turned back for me to stop my stupidity, I would still choose to be stupid and fuck it up.
My girl now is not the best, nor the 2nd or the 3rd I have had in all aspects of being a gf.
My girl now is also the dumbest of all, sticking with me through upheavals, and I do mean upheavals, in my life. And we both know she can have a better life if she was not with me.
Now that things are better for me, for us, feels like a betrayal if I think of being with someone else.

Ok.

I do miss my 2nd gf.
I was her first guy. A timid by nature girl, but curious and very submissive and willing on sex.
Once when I did doggy on her, I rubbed her anus and wondered aloud if it could be entered(I was still very young then, not sexually knowledgeable) She responded as Yes, I can do her there if that is what I want.(did not happen tho, being still sexually green)

There were other stuff. Yeah, but I do miss her and think of her, as well as my previous gf.

And back to now.

What I have now may not be the best.
But I will always pick her over the rest.