View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short FR for Ying Ying

Located in J area, walked thru some alley with the given direction, quite discreet but not so public transport friendly.

Once arrived, was greeted by her with her 1 piece sexy outfit and high heels.
Very sexy lady, slim and good size breast. She was with her mask all the time so cannot comment on her looks.

Took a shower and proceeded to lie on the bed. Massage was almost non-existent, she had to excuse herself several time to reply bros on her phone, so got a little distracted.

Then came the sensual part, light finger running throughout my body, intense and as good as Adele teasing, requested for the massage chair, was another pretty erotic experience done in full nude and then we moved to a smaller stool to finish me off.

Would say I will surely come back for her teasing, it is a very positive experience.