Thread: PPM Sugar Baby
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
How much time the SB is spending with you per meet really depends on how both of you are comfortable with each other.

If SB is already familiar with you and the arrangement is after her work, she will defo will spend more time with you. More than 4 hours is not abnormal.

If the SB is a busy mummy, she will most likely able to spend 1.5 hr with you without being away from home for too long.

Some PPM arrangement is non sexual, just to meet to eat, so, the time is fix to how long you both are dining out. And these girls will not entertain anything more than that.

Unless you work hard to meet her for longer period, she may changed her mind but don't expect it to be so soon.

My current regular SB which I meet like every 2 weeks will spend 4-5 hours with me.

We had session 1, order Grab Food, and proceed with session 2...

Or we just had one session, order Grab Food or just go out and eat and call it a day.

Really do depends on my schedule or her schedule.
wow thanks for sharing, so its just like a companionship for hire like those platforms that advertise such services, accompany u for shopping, drinks, dinner, movies etc.

how u find ur SB?