View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I think I have to correct your thinking, sex is both partners enjoy if they like doing it with each other.

I enjoyed sex with my gf; I continue to enjoy sex with her now that she is my wife. I think she also enjoyed because sometimes our dates are at budget hotels (before married, she wants to go). Now maybe my wife still enjoy because she would ask me to fuck her at times.

Being married don't equate to enjoyable sex for both partners, I have friends who don't really enjoy sex with their wives, so I asked why married?

They said their wives makes a great partner in life, take very care of their children, filial to their parents, etc.

One of the wives even helps my friend to build his business. In fact he often said he won't make it today if his wife didn't help in the beginning, so only thing he can do is seek a quick release once in a while and go home.

Ah XXXX if you are reading this, I'm talking about you, you bastard, use us to cover your tracks
What I mean is in a marriage we should not quantify the sex. There should not be monetary value assigned to the act. You give sex to each other because you love each other. It is not a transaction. Hence, when one Divorces, there is no need to compensate the ex-wife for the sex she gave to the husband.