Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post
Been to NZ last Saturday and was offered to choose between a $118 massage package in an open area, a $108 massage package in a private room or a $248 package inclusive of a massage and fj with a young lady.

So I chose the $108 massage package because there is a private room to use and I was thinking it will be good since it is my first time visiting NZ.

About 10 minutes after entering the room, a masseuse who is at least 40 years of age came in and told me to strip naked for the massage. Asked her why is it necessary and she said that because you booked private room.

I was totally fine with her age as I was looking for an experienced masseuse to relieve my week long aches. Her massage was really hard and good and I was thinking that if I could bring my 跌打 ointment it would have been perfect.

After the massage, she told me to turn facing up and asked me if I am interested for juagen. As I am the type of men whom will feel very exhausted if Itwere to shoot so i rejected her politely. It was about 12nn at that time and Then came the storm...

Me: "Dun want la its ok.."
Her: "Eh what dun want its only RM60 not SGD60 why you so scared?"
Me: "No I am not scared, just that I still have a long day to go"
Her: "Eh you dun like that leh. When you step into this room you already know sure got special service one what! Walao if I know you dun want in the first place I also dun want to help you massage liao"
Me: "But the captain told me to choose between $118 to massage with another person and $108 to massage in private of course I choose the cheaper one la!"
Her: "Wah that captain hor everytime like that one never tell customer the full picture then now let you be in this situation."
Me: "Then how? I dun feel like shooting leh"
Her: "Eh you know you pay RM108 I only get RM20 leh, I need to depend on special to feed my family one you know?"
Me: "Wah how come so cham one?"
Her: "Ya la you know I dun have basic salary one you know? So if I knew you dun want special I also dun want to come in and do massage for you leh! That captain la always like that one"
Me: "Hmmm ok lor. RM60 only right?"
Her: "Ya aiya won't die la"
Me: "Ok la since you so insistent I will pay"
Her: "Thanks ah boy"

After about 5 minutes of stroking...

Me: "I dun have the feeling to shoot leh, I can't shoot with hj..."
Her: "Then what can I do to help you cum?"
Me: "Auntie, how many children do you have?"
Her: "Why leh? I got 2."
Me: "Interesting... Since you hj me I cannot cum how about you let me fk u? I want to feel how tight does a women feel after having 2 children."
Her: "If you dun mind I dun mind too."

Capped on, rammed hard and finally came.

Name: Didn't ask
Face: 2/10
Boobs: B
Height: Abt 1.62m
Body: 2/10
Dmg: RM60 + RM108
RTF: No...

I learned something from this experience. Having given birth doesn't necessary mean that the hole will be very loose. In fact, it still can cover my lil bro fully in all angles but its just not as tight as a 20 yr old girl...

Funny Sia your story bro