View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Allow me to open a thread on the subject shop as I could not find one ...

This shop has the following WLs -

Piao Piao
Bao Er
Bo Bo
Vi Vi

There should be one more whom I can't remember her name ... She is not chio but petite and slim ...

The OKT of this shop is Honey (I stand corrected) and manned by his elder son, Richard. They have another shop, L1817 which is manned by Richard's younger brother ... I think he is Derrick or something ... Can't remember his name as I seldom go to this shop these days ... I heard L1817 left only two WLs after the departure of chio Taozhi ...

W17 rooms are not new but clean and spacious with all-surround mirrors ... The toilets are nothing fancy compared to the likes of L1651, L2062, L2033, L2041, etc. There is a dentist-chair in the room I used ...

Operating hours - 3.00/3.30 PM to 4AM

My Personal FR Thread: