View Single Post
Old 15-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: changsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
thanks bro, no time to cheong too long in ta lu. have to go back to phuket to take care of somethings. i wanted to bring her, but parents refuse to sign passport aplication papers, sigh.
Walao...parents u also meet liao? This girl = your gf / potential wife or play play only?

I can understand these china girls have this mysterious pull to them....i also fighting hard to control my feelings towards my 2 hunan babes also. For me....my tactic of sianing them is not using straight cash but just buying gifts for them as and when i am there....u know lah..bring them go shopping in the malls.....buy clothes buy shoes buy bags...girls = favourite.

When my girl = happy, at night performance also lagi good. Funny thing is,....nowadays sex is initiated by them instead of me. They do not have a lot of sexual experience, one is fucked by 2 guys and the other only 1.....

They are quite horny and it is alot of fun.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )