View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Guys! Sorry, dissapointed. The gal di not turn up. Not sure why.

However, out of frustration, I went to meet up another gal, my apps gf. We had dinner and went to her house.

At first thought is not gonna have any action coz she is such a decent gal that not into have any action without full commitment.

Once entered her house, which is my first time going there and is first time I am allow to enter. I view around and her house is clean and spacious. We sat at balcony or is windy and nice city and seaview.

We had a drinks and just normal chat. Suddenly, she came close to me and touch my hand and

T: you are such a nice guy, come and accompany me when I am alone and hoping someone to be with me and need the most.

S: Is ok, anyway, I am nothing better, I feel lonely too and thanks for allowing me to come over your house.

T: Need anymore drinks? Let me take from kitchen

I followed her to kitchen and saw the drying clothes area. All fill up with red and pink clothes including underwears and bras. She blushed and pass me the drink.

S: Wow, you like the pink and red huh?

T: Nah, I just did my laundry and I washed same colors at a time. Can you just dont look at that?

S: LOL! Is ok anyway, nothing to shy at.

Then, I hold her hands and we went back to balcony where we seated and chat just now. In the middle way, she hugged me from behind and I was puzzled and think in my mind, WTF! I am not ready for such commitment with her yet. BTW, visually, she is 160, 48kgs, B cupper and around 30 plus.

Then, I turned back and she kissed me in the mouth and we had french. Such a nice kisser and we had tongue fight. I slipped my hand to her back and caress her. She released her gentle moan and she hugged tight to me as well. After a few minutes, she offer me to her room to continue as her roommates is around in the room.

At first, as she has turned me on, and thought to myself, tonight, dont have chance to have my first play, and now, a lady in front of me, why not?? But, think of the commitment that follows, I chicken out. Later qiu buay teng ler....

I stopped and thanks her offer, but decline to go into her room, saying is late now and I need to woke up early tomorrow for my appointment. She kinds of dissapointed, but I insist to go back.

On my way back, thought to myself, I really should up her as my little bro down there post me strong objection and no choice, I am not prepare to have long term commitment with her.

Went back and my wife waited for me. Asking where did I go and went back late. Just told her I have drinks with friends and proceed to rest after shower.

Wonder why she chicken out and not even answer my call. I booked the room and eventually checked out after waited for two hours. That is my limit.

Will continue update this blog when I have actions......