Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Fresh FR part 19 :FR on *Energizer* (Coded)

Date that Bonk her : 27/09/02

Yesterday went down to HQ for Makan at 3+.... Than After Makan i had to go for dinner With my DAD at 8 to 9+ but my dad call that the dinner were not start so early so i stay at HQ abit longer...

After awhile Sharkman, Mugan, zxyel69 ,Scoller69 than Ah neo
They reach HQ than they to Makan and all of us sit there and talk cock... Than we saw Vampire queen Came in and went in the room With my Master.... So all of us continue to talk cock and we keep on laughing and laughing and louder and louder All of us like Mad..... After 45 min King came out the room and said that our laughter dame loud even last room also can hear....

After awhile i want to repeat the gals that i had bonk before but too bad most of them not working.... And i'm out of battery and need to recharge..... So they said that Try Energizer loh she will recharge you slowly..... Ok loh i said....
After awhile she came out the room than my tun liao kekekeke.... So we went to the Last room. We start to strip than proceed to the bath room and we start a littel chat.... Than she clean me up and i thought i can go out and dry my self liao BUT she stop me and said still got bbbj haven do. Ohhhh i said ok loh.... she start the warm waterr bbbj after awhile she stop than she say ok liao now you can dry your self...(Cause the Past few gals that i Bonk, in the bath room got notthing mah so i go out and wanted to dry my self but how i know She stop and said bbbj havan finish... Knn dame Peisei)

After we dry our self up than we proceed to the bed and she say lets start with the back first i said ok loh than i say no AR no Toe licking... and she argee... So she start the catbath on my back for awhile from my neck to my back slowly.... Than she ask me to turn and now the front..... She start to lick my neck slowly than to my ears... Ahhhhh than to my nipple than down to my leg and up again and to my balls she start to suck it gentlely and start lickking it too than my hand go to her ears and rub her ears and go around her shoulder than to her neck....... than she slowly put my didi in to her mouth and she lick around my didi head while she was lickking my didi head my hand go to her boobs and rub it and use my finger to play her nipple than up to her ears again... Than she keep on lickking and than she put my didi deep in to her mouth and suck it gentlely than pull out again and lick it and suck again... after awhile she Put on the CD for me and she ask you or me be ontop.... i said anything., so she sit on me and put my didi in her pussy to recharge and she moan when my didi went in than she start off slowly...... while she was rocking me her body bend down and lick my nipple than my hand went to her boobs and grap it.

Than after awhile i feel that she is tired so i sit up and we start to rock and than i bend my head down and lick heg nipple and she start moaning louder.... and than i lick her neck and than i turn her aroung without letting my didi come out of her pussy and now i'n on top of her and i wanted to lick her nipple so i chooes to pull my didi out and start to lick her nipple slowly and gentlely. I lick around her nipple than suck it gentlely from the left to right . after awhile i feel that she can't tahan any more so i put my didi and recharge again.... i start off slowly than she moan out softly and than i turn to fasterr mode and bonk her fast and hard and she keep moaning louder and louder and i really bonk her hard and put my didi deep in.... Than she hug me tight and i feel that she got abit jerking so i rock even faster.... than after awhile i CUM......

FR on *Energizer*:

Face : 5/10 (normal)
Figure : 6/10
Height : normal Height
Boobs: A or B cup
Skin: normal
Hair : long
BBBJ : 6/10
French Kiss (La JI):NO
FJ : 7/10(At first the foreplay was SOP but later FJ i turn her here and there so the FJ to me was not so SOP)
Attitute : 7/10 (friendly, GF type)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:02 PM.