View Single Post
Old 29-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Had a lot of fond memories in this house with the original CS, when it was still a Cat150 house
Dudes, here is the link to the original L1637 thread to jolt your memory on the ex-WL CS ...

https://sbfsg.net/showth...ighlight=l1637

I personally prefer Jia Yi who has the Pan Asian beauty looks ... Both JY and CS belonged to the same batch. Both were hot Ang Pais at that time ...

The curly hair Ah Beng OKT deserved to lose his license considering what he had done to his WLs ...

My Personal FR Thread: