View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
It took awhile to gain the trust of the family. When I first came to their house in the first few months, my then gf sisters will always go to the room to wear their bra before I can come in. After awhile, sometimes they wear their bra and sometimes they don't. I come a few times a week so it got too troublesome for them to not be able to be comfortable at home so in the end they just went back to their old habit of not wearing bra at home and treat me like family. It was after I went with their family for an overseas trip and they booked an apartment where all of us slept on double decker beds on the same place that they begin to fully trust me.

After that, I could stay overnight at their house and as all 3 sisters share the same room, I was able to sleep in with them. They were still young then, one in JC and another just started Uni. Both of them didn't have bf before and were from girls school until they went JC. We talked about everything and were quite close and I give advise to them so they really treat me like their brother. They are sometimes quite naughty too purposely tell me they not wearing bra and I don't mind right and will say things like later your little brother stand up. Takes many years to gain trust and not misuse the trust to do things the girls don't want.
you are one lucky fella. Got got see their tits and pussies before their future bf/hubbies.
Indeed, not easy to gain the trust. Unless they are baby hippo or fugly.