View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Tried Tian Xin, a 23-yr old, 1.56m tall WL, a two-mth old newbie from this house. She has a sweet looking face, with bright eyes and a mole above the chin. She has C cup boobs with small areola and nipples. Recommended by Jepun OKT as providing gd service. Indeed she gave good frenching and sensual bbbj. Her bj was slow, repetitively steady and deep-throat. Almost want to cum. I was conquered in slightly more than half an hour, licking and fondling her boobs and just having fj with her in missionary. Her "genuine" enjoyment of sex and the "cold weather" made me give in a short while!

Was sad to hear both Duo Duo and Zhen Zhen will rtc on 24 Jan. Duo Duo is on menses leave. Hope to have a farewell fling with her before she leave!