Thread: GE coming
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, although PAP win but most of the win is not big.

Lucky then WP never plan properly if they swap the team in Marina and East coast i think PAP can easily lost East coast and marina.
I actually surprised that East Coast GRC win By such a small margin... I thought they will going to kill it

But for me most disappointed was TCB only need 6000 votes to win... really by a small margin only! And CSJ not being able to go inside parliament...

But den with all the goodies given out by the government I’m really happy that still alot of ppl vote for opp party...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers