View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I avoid married women because I was also a victim of infidelity. The only married woman I shagged was a PRC whose husband took our sovereignty with contempt.

Found out about my ex wife during our marriage that she had been sleeping with other men when she came back one day to demand for divorce and alimony. Being a goody two shoe I was, I attempted to salvage the broken marriage. Her relationship with her bf didn't work out but that didn't stop her from trying out others over the years. It happened for a few times until I could no longer take it. Emotionally hijacked, I attempted suicide after having a huge quarrel with her at a coffeeshop. A stranger stepped forward and tried to talk me out as I was crying along the road. He introduced me to sammyboyforum and encouraged me to continue living my life.

Although I survived that, I will not be automatically optimistic when a man discovers his wife has cheated on him especially if he married a Singaporean woman. Because that will also mean imminent financial ruin and possible suicide.
Wa bro, ur ang mo sibei chim.
I abit catch no ball. Like can catch cannot catch feeling when reading your experience.

Can simplify abit for ppl like me?

Gum sia gum sia.